Our key indicators
- Percentage of meetings of the Works Council and the Committee for Prevention and Protection at Work held in relation to those planned;
- Number of solidarity and support actions carried out by the company during the year.
Prayon respects freedom of association throughout the world and encourages social dialogue within its subsidiaries, both individually and collectively. In addition to the procedures put in place to achieve this, dialogue is one of our values and Prayon practices it as widely as possible.
Prayon’s commitment to dialogue and collaboration goes beyond compliance with the laws and social regulations of the countries in which the Group operates and applies to both staff and external stakeholders:
- Prayon staff:
- Maintaining a qualitative social dialogue via the planned bodies (CE and CPPT);
- Signing of agreements with social partners;
- Regular internal staff well-being surveys;
- Taking into account the balance between private and professional life (teleworking, etc.) within the limits of production and safety requirements;
- Regular information to staff;
- Training in new tools and procedures.
- External stakeholders:
- Verification of compliance with laws and regulations by subcontractors (verification of payment conditions in accordance with the sector’s scales and declared personnel), access to sanitary facilities, canteens, etc.;
- Regular dialogue with local residents, public authorities (communal/municipal, regional, federal/national) and emergency services;
- As part of its efforts to support associations and clubs, Prayon promotes young people through training and access to culture and sports.
Our achievements in 2022
- Dialogue with local residents regarding the operating permit for the Engis site, in collaboration with the municipality;
- Supporting staff in digital transformation;
- Implementation of a change management plan to move to S/4HANA;
- Analysis of psychosocial risks at the Engis site;
- Meetings between staff and management during the Meet’In (2x/year) and during the “Medium-term Strategy meeting” as well as during meetings with the trade union delegation and the management association;
- Creation of a non-profit association for the management of the mutual aid fund and assistance provided to the company’s retirees for the Engis site;
- Support for the Engis Youth Centre (CCJE);
- Youca day – Students spent a day working at Prayon (Puurs site) and their wages were donated to a humanitarian project in Africa;
- Jude Children’s Hospital – Prayon (Augusta site) collected donations for research on treating children with cancer;
- Toys for Tots: Prayon (Augusta site) collected Christmas gifts for a charity that helps disadvantaged children;
- In Les Roches site, staff leave days were donated to a parent who had to stay at the bedside of his child;
- Financial or material support to sports, youth, or cultural clubs.