Our key indicator
- Equal pay for men and women.
Equality at Prayon is reflected in the following commitment from our Code of Ethics: "We must respect each person as an individual and treat them with dignity. We must consider differences in individuality in a spirit of integration that welcomes all people and strives to give them the chance to express their potential".
Prayon is also committed to providing a workplace free of all forms of harassment. Prayon strongly disapproves of – and does not tolerate – harassment of staff members, suppliers, or customers by colleagues.
This commitment consists of ensuring that we do not discriminate in any way, particularly on the basis of (non-exhaustive list serving as an indication only): gender, disability, family situation, sexual preference, age, political and philosophical opinion, religious belief, union activity, racial, social, cultural, or national origin, food preference, or any other.
This includes the following procedures:
- Establishment of procedures that combat harassment and discrimination (confidants);
- Pay equity goal (salary/scale linked to position and seniority) and bonus independent of maternity leave;
- Paternity leave and part-time work for men and women;
- Full and effective participation of women and equal opportunities for leadership at all levels of decision-making.
Our achievements in 2022
- Prayon has achieved a gender equality rate of 97.2% for managers at the Engis and Puurs sites, which is higher than the Belgian average of 90.8%1 ;
- Sponsorship of a final documentary project “Hommerta: masculinities and homophobia in Belgian soccer”.
- Report of the Institute for the Equality of Women and Men, 2021