Our key indicators
- Ecovadis score;
- Number of relevant ethics complaints.
In addition to rigorous compliance with legislation, standards, agreements and contracts with partners and customers, the Prayon Group's ethical culture is reflected primarily in the commitment of the Group's management and employees, as set out in our Code of Ethics.
This Code of Ethics aims to:
- Promote responsible and ethical behavior by everyone;
- Allow everyone to benefit from a method for making ethical decisions;
- Confirm the importance of everyone acting in compliance with the laws, regulations, and ethical rules applicable in the countries where we operate and elsewhere in the world.
In order for this ethical culture to be understood and practiced by all internal and external stakeholders, various actions have been implemented:
- The distribution of a document describing the General Conditions of Purchase and standard investment contracts;
- The dissemination of a Supplier Code of Conduct: https://www.prayon.com/en/suppliers/ ;
- The appointment of a Data Protection Officer in charge of dealing with issues related to personal data within the framework of the GDPR regulation;
- A dedicated email address is available to interns and externs who have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- External audits including ethical dimensions.
Our achievements in 2022
- The KPIs for this pillar remained at a high level during the period;
- As 2022 was marked by several international penalty decisions, Prayon’s legal department has continuously ensured that the companies with which the Group collaborates are not directly or indirectly affected by these sanctions. Prayon has also halted all sales to Russia;
- Development of a materiality matrix based on Prayon’s strategic orientations and stakeholder expectations (53 contributions1 from 36 organizations) and development of the first comprehensive CSR report.
- These contributions were collected via individual interviews and/or documentary studies