As a responsible and sustainable company, the Prayon Group aims to achieve a high level of quality in its products and processes by mastering and complying with food safety regulations (food, feed, petfood) and good business practices and by meeting its commitments to its customers by anticipating their explicit and implicit needs.
Contribution of this pillar to the Sustainable Development Goals
Our key indicator
- Percentage of compliant deliveries.
The Prayon Group operates in a number of sectors that are extremely demanding in terms of quality and uses an effective Integrated Management System (IMS) to organize its quality control.
We adopt an HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) approach for all our food product lines. This approach allows us to identify any contamination risks at each production stage and to implement preventive actions to manage these risks.
Also, our quality approach is based on :
- Ongoing staff training (for new recruits and regular staff refreshers);
- An annual plan of internal audits involving more than 80 auditors from all sectors of the company, with subsequent remedial and improvement actions monitored by a dedicated management system;
- Global monitoring by an ISO22000 committee;
- Structured management of customer complaints according to the “Claim is a gift” principle.
All our products meet the requirements of current European legislation (e.g., Regulation No. 852/2004 for food-grade products or Regulation No. 2019/1009 governing fertilizers entering the European market, applicable from July 16, 2022).
Our products benefit from various specific certifications:
- KASCHER PARVE PASSOVER – Orthodox Jewish Community of Antwerp;
- KASCHER – Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America;
- HALAL CONTROL Halal food inspection and certification (Germany);
- IFANCA HALAL – The Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America.
Our packaging, labeling, storage, and shipping conditions also comply with the requirements of current European legislation and the regulations for the transport of dangerous goods (ADR, ADN, RID, etc.).
Our achievements in 2022
Rate of deliveries without customer complaints - 2016 to 2022
- The Quality pillar KPI remained at a very high level of 99.85%;
- Thanks to rigorous quality processes, the Prayon Group and its sites have been able to maintain the most convincing certifications through external audits.
|Referential||Theme||Current version||System||Product||Group (Corporate)||Engis||Puurs||Roches||Auditor|
|ISO 22000||Food safety||2018||x||x||Bi||x||x||DNV|
|FSSC 22000||Food safety||5.1||x||PTA||x||x||DNV|